Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Japanese Tea/Lunch Special 50% off!

I'm doing a little better now. Managed to spend $18.35 on a tea-time lunch. Had to rush over to the East of Singapore to have a look at an apartment I'm having rented out. So, had no time for lunch. Spent $1.74+ 41 cents on MRT and bus fare there. That's $2.15. Then, had a nice tea with the estate agent.

We went to a Japanese place called EDOGAWA. They were having 50% off most things from 3pm to 6pm, weekdays. We had 2 free flow lemon teas, $2 each, 1 chicken yakitori $6.80, 1 cod fish teriyaki $12.80 and 1 California Maki-roll(6 pieces) $8.80. A bowl of rice, $1. Prices are before the discount. $18.35 includes service and tax. Not bad for rather good food, and a very pleasant and quiet environment. There was even a rather large goldfish pond to calm you down. We went to the EDOGAWA at Novena Square. There's also one at CENTRAL, and along River Valley Road.

Spending for 13/5: Transport to work: $1.81
Transport to apt: $2.15
Japanese tea: $18.35 Total $22.31

Fantastic! I've breached the $20 barrier. Only problem is that it was not spent entirely on myself. I cheated a bit. Oh well, I guess I'm just not a selfish person.

No comments:

Post a Comment